ItS JuS Me***

someone tat is emo at times. someone tat needs attention all the times. dun like to be in the spotlight but still,wants to be. wants everybody to like me.

nO MorE...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
read PoOH Family blog & realised tat Piglet & Eeyore is in a bitter mood.
why? why? why?
wat have caused all these to happen?
its actually tiring for me cos i have said tis to Marcus before n i m tired already.

to: Marcus (if u happen to read tis...)

one time is ok,but the subsequent times of repeatedly telling the same old story & the answer u gotten back is something tats unamused,how would u feel?
frankly speaking,i have given up.
i will still take the initiative to meet u but for u? i leave it for u to decide...
i m sad,tats all...
(i know tis few yrs,u are not feeling well due to ur health issues but still,i m glad tat u r always around whenever i needed ur company-THANKS.i really appreciate.)

take good care.

Labels:

posted by Spidey Bear @ 1:55 AM

3 Comments:

  • At December 4, 2008 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well I just want to voice out my feeling or maybe its ur feeling too just that you keep silent but it doesn't mean I have too...
    But for sure I'm not blaming her or anything as I have told her so pls don't mistaken... Maybe I just want to be fair to you I guess...

    Oh ya pls give her some chance to call us out... Because you always ask, therefore she don't have the chance to ask... Hehehe...

     
  • At December 4, 2008 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Spidey Bear said...

    ok...but hor?
    she got the DAY wrong lor...
    haha...12th Dec is on Fri lor,not wed...haha

     
  • At December 9, 2008 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha... but wat?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.