ItS JuS Me***

someone tat is emo at times. someone tat needs attention all the times. dun like to be in the spotlight but still,wants to be. wants everybody to like me.

Strange Creatures
Thursday, March 19, 2009
i was watching one of those drama shows earlier & i was kinda agreed wif wat they said.

Human Beings are like such Strange Creatures. When u thot u have learn to forget & let go of the past, memories will start to flash back across ur mind, regardless happiness or sadness when u see tat someone. well,especially when the incident happened some years or some times back... dun u agree? do u tink of the past when u see tat someone u once loved or knew before?

well,i have...how bout u?

Labels:

posted by Spidey Bear @ 10:34 PM

1 Comments:

  • At March 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Piglet aka Pig Pig said...

    U r rite that when I thought that I have already forgotten everything but yet when the time and place is rite, it flash back to me again... Well well I finally relise alot of thing...
    I should have put down everything... Anyway all the best to you n good luck...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.